Amateur Radio Examination Session, Saturday, April 26, 2014 , at 10 AM
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum Boardroom
22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653
What to bring:
- Exam session fee $14
- Bring copy of amateur license (if any) Note: an extra copy of the your amateur license speeds up the examination session processing..
- Filled out NVEC Form 605 if you have it. I can provide an electronic copy of the form if needed.
- 2 forms of ID
- Certificate of Successful Completion (CSCE) from qualified VEC i.e.(ARRL, W5YI)
- etc… (if any)
- Other element credit i.e. pre March 21, 1987 Technician License for General class element 3 credit (if any)
- Pen/pencil, scratch paper, Simple calculator.
- RSVP preferred.
- Walkins welcome.
To RSVP contact Eric Heard N3UH by email email@example.com